Looking for bandmates!!

Faith

got a hand axe?
Sep 11, 2001
Arizona
www.livejournal.com
I was just wondering if anyone knows a drummer or bassist in the Phoenix Arizona area...........I'm trying to get a project together, melodic and heavy as fuck......

Faith

Shouldn't be hard. Phoenix is full of metal. I'd love to live there. Seattle sucks. Have you heard of Vehemence?

Kev

hunney, I'd love to but I'm getting married here in a coupple months, and I just don't have the money to moove accross the planet.........that and I don't think my son would be good on that long of a flight.....:lol:

ey faith good luck with your project ... hope ya doin the kick ass stuff soon :)=

n/p .. soilwork - A Predator's Portrait

I'm moving to Phoenix right away to play bass in your band.....

my dream is to jam with a mother/drug-addict/metal head....

save me a spot on your couch.

i think i can help.
vehemence, i'll be seeing you on the 28th in portland w/ testies but i understand you'll be playing on the 30th as well. when you play in phoenix, tell chas, the singer for fevered dreams that you have someone. they're not quite melodic metal. fuckin spectacular, but more slayer-influence melody. rob needs to go back to his other band pariah full-time. if fevered leaves before you see them, tell the crazy short chick with long red hair. that's nikki. she is the guardian saint of tucson heavy metal. fucking sucks i can't see that show. fevered dreams needs someone to take them to the next level.

faith, keep me posted on your progress, dude! anytime you want to play tucson, let me know! (arizona needs more of the speed metal/good thrash/ power/ prog/ what have you) keep an ear out for trail of gore in tucson, i've partied with those guys, and seen them twice... they rule!!!
shit, dude, i just remembered a drummer who needs a band! awesome guy! mike portnoy/ neil peartish! if i weren't moving, i'd ask if you need a singer, too, but loads of luck to ya anyways! want that drummer??