Nevermore Tabs..........

sixstringer76

S.D.M.F.
Aug 2, 2005
AZ
Who knows of a good place to get Nevermore tabs ? I've found a few but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a hot-spot (so to speak).

I suppose I should give you an update...there's a draft of everything I've updated headed your way. It matches up perfectly to the song, maybe I should make an MP3 of just how good for the forum folk! Drums are nearly complete and practically perfect bar the pre-choruses.
BTW, I highly highly highly recommend slowing certain parts down with the Pacemaker plugin for Winamp, to get all those notes in the solo down perfectly, which could still do with quite a bit of tweaking. Also, LoopMaster comes in handy in conjunction with that, get em both at www.winamp.com. And a handy tip: a bit of EQ'ing down to the absolute lowest frequency and nothing else helps me pick out kick notes.
Me still thinks you should pop over to www.neondreamers.org and nab those guitar tabs for the earlier stuff!

Latest issue of Guitar World has Loomis teaching and showing "Final Product" as well which is pretty awesome.