Looking for Enchant fan in Berlin!!!!

mgirishfan

Mar 18, 2003
Catonsville, MD USA
www.alightedstage.com
Hey everyone, I'm trying to find somebody...

I met you and your friend(s) at the Berlin show last October - I took a picture of you guys with all the Enchant dudes after their gig. You were wearing an ORIGINAL BOTW t-shirt that had been autographed by everyone way back in '95 -- you were chatting with the guys about it - Doug was especially impressed with your shirt!

You gave me your email addy so I could email you the picture -- somehow I lost it. Please email me off this board so I can send you the picture - it's a good one!!! I want you to have it!

Cheers!

It was me!! Uhmmm... wait a minute. I don't live in Berlin, and never was there before. In fact, I never had the chance to see Enchant performing live. Well... maybe it wasn't me... but it's good just pretending, isn't it? :p

|ng (Doin' time...)

LOL, Joel!!!!

I really hope I can find this guy though! He was really nice and he really wanted the picture! I went though all the business cards I came home with and I am missing two I know I had - and his email addy was on one of them!!!!

C'mon dude, whoever you are - read the board and email me!! :)

Cheers!

IL Beardfan said:
Ingenius:
You sound like that woman in Ohio who said she lost the winning lottery ticket

Never heard about that before, think it's not something to include into the international news, but there's always someone claiming for his lost lottery ticket. It's like a national role, every country has its one.

|ng (Who never had a lottery ticket)

Hey Mare,

He just emailed me last week asking about the picture. He is such a huge fan of the band and a real cool guy. I'm sure this will make his day.
thomas_boedeker@yahoo.de

Hope all is well,

Doug

mgirishfan said:
Hey everyone, I'm trying to find somebody...

I met you and your friend(s) at the Berlin show last October - I took a picture of you guys with all the Enchant dudes after their gig. You were wearing an ORIGINAL BOTW t-shirt that had been autographed by everyone way back in '95 -- you were chatting with the guys about it - Doug was especially impressed with your shirt!

You gave me your email addy so I could email you the picture -- somehow I lost it. Please email me off this board so I can send you the picture - it's a good one!!! I want you to have it!

Cheers!