Looking for EVH 5150 III or ENGL Impulses

_wayfarer

Apr 11, 2011
Anyone have some EVH 5150 III (preferably) or ENGL impulses they'd be willing to share? Celestion v30's and an SM57 or 421 if possible! I saw the comparison Ola did with the Axe-Fx and the real deal EVH 5150 III and would absolutely love to get my hands on the 5150 III impulse he used for that but I can't seem to get ahold of him.

Cheers.

I would definitely do that, however I am cheap and am after an impulse I believe Ola gave out for free.

Anyone have some EVH 5150 III (preferably) or ENGL impulses they'd be willing to share? Celestion v30's and an SM57 or 421 if possible! I saw the comparison Ola did with the Axe-Fx and the real deal EVH 5150 III and would absolutely love to get my hands on the 5150 III impulse he used for that but I can't seem to get ahold of him.

Cheers.

you sure it was a 5150 III comparison with the Axe-Fx? His website has the Engl vs Axe-Fx Engl model but I dont see the 5150 III comparison. Can you post that video? I'd like to see that. Thanks!

i remember it was just an audio clip he posted here awhile back
he links the impulses on his youtube page, look for the uber or powerball video comments