Looking for good metal in Orlando

Metal66

Nov 27, 2005
Menomonee Falls, WI
Hi -

My wife and I will be taking a vacation to the Orlando area in late March. Can anyone tell me of a good place to shop for metal cd's in the greater Orlando area? I love to find good cd stores when on vacation! Thanks for any info!:headbang:

In go to Orlando quite often for work and for shows, but the only place I know with a good selection is Virgin Megastore @ Downtown Disney. It's right across from House of Blues. A little pricey but selection is very good.

Hi -

My wife and I will be taking a vacation to the Orlando area in late March. Can anyone tell me of a good place to shop for metal cd's in the greater Orlando area? I love to find good cd stores when on vacation! Thanks for any info!:headbang:

There's a CD Warehouse in Orlando that I hit when I'm there on business. They have a better than average metal selection, both new and used.

Thanks Justin. Can you give me an address for the CD Warehouse so I can Mapquest it? I am fairly familiar with Orlando since we have been there many times.

And thanks Johan68. I have been to the Virgin Megastore at Disney. Was just hoping to find a specialty store, if one exists! Thanks again!

Thanks Justin. Can you give me an address for the CD Warehouse so I can Mapquest it? I am fairly familiar with Orlando since we have been there many times.

And thanks Johan68. I have been to the Virgin Megastore at Disney. Was just hoping to find a specialty store, if one exists! Thanks again!

2525 E. Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
407-896-7015

You're lucky I saved their card!