Looking for guitar player for my project!

Jan 4, 2004
hey dudes,
I am looking for an excellent guitar player for my upcoming melodic death project. It is going ot be professionally recorded (by a very well known guitarist and producer). I want to do an album in the vein of Soilwork/disarmonia mundi/In Flames/Children of Bodom. I need a guitar play who can play very tightly, and most importanly, can write catchy and extreamly melodic death metal songs!!! IF you are unknown, this is your chance to get your name out there! Please write me at jonah4metal@hotmail.com or jonah@pyramaze.com
-jonah

maybe he will write the structure of the song and the guitarist will write his catchy melodic riffs? I AM a tightly playing guitarist but i probably live very far away from you so i don't count i guess:) (I'm so humble)

im a guitar player but eeerrr i guess i dont have the required level... seriously i can play quite fast and i could play a lot faster if i had more time to play (damned studies :p)but i cant write songs, only some riffs that need more work after i found them...