Looking for photos

Narcissia

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2008
BC, Canada
Looking for photos of In Flames on Nov. 17/08 at The Commordore Ballroom in Vancouver, BC.
mainly of Jesper as I caught one of his wristbands and would love some pictures to cooberate this.
any photos at all would be much appreciated.
Thanx

sorry, i missed the part where i said "omg omg omg in flames wristband!!!!!! im soooo excited to have it!!" *rolls eyes*. however, if i did want to sell it to some "loser", some proof would be nice. its strange what people will pay money for.

perhaps you need to read better? notice the "if"
there's been some very weird things sold on ebay(partially eaten toast, tissues, etc), a wristband is probably more on the "normal" side
anyway, continue with your flaming/trolling posts (as ive noticed others on other threads that are nothing but that). have fun

nah, that would be a waste of time, just like it is replying to your posts. so im going to stop now. have fun on the other threads :)

*troll* *troll* *troll* *troll* *troll* *troll* *troll* *troll* *troll* *troll*

This thread is exactly why we need a mod.
I nominate myself for mod. I'd ban HKH, close any thread that didn't feature punctuation in the OP, and threaten people with bans if they didn't improve their typing. I promise you a readable forum.

I'd also keep flame wars from getting out of control.

wow she seems pretty pissed evryone has something up there ass in here i swear to fuck

Too much passion. You must seek refuge in creating music, my friend, for I understand you to be much like people I know.

A king...IN MY OWN MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!!!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass::puke::headbang:

[/bullshit emoticon message]

This thread is exactly why we need a mod.
I nominate myself for mod. I'd ban HKH, close any thread that didn't feature punctuation in the OP, and threaten people with bans if they didn't improve their typing. I promise you a readable forum.

I'd also keep flame wars from getting out of control.

Yes, please, moderate this! I'm new to this forums but I've been suscribed to some other ones and it's the first time that I read such a bunch of crap without moderation.:OMG:

Not that simple. I think IF would have to pick the mods on their own forum, and they never come here (I don't think they even have accounts).

This isn't In Flames official forum so I don't think they'd have any say over who is Mod.