Looking for photos

You being a mod is the last thing I want to see, because you'd ban me for argueing with your sometimes lame points.

Pretty certain that this being in the "official band forums" section strongly implies that this is in face an official In Flames forum. All of these are at least paid for by someone associated with the band (manager, perhaps label, w/e). Amon Amarth occasionally come on that forum and Odin's Court are active on theirs (although it's been dead since mid-October now).

And while I wasn't entirely serious, I wouldn't ban people for disagreeing with me. I'd be responsible with my power.
Wait a second. Did you say "lame" points? Never mind. The moment I get modding power you're gone.

If a mod comes on I would be banned and I would have to ditch the badass name I made. I would just make another account and no one would know. I also think this was a pointless thread that i made worse.

Pretty certain that this being in the "official band forums" section strongly implies that this is in face an official In Flames forum. All of these are at least paid for by someone associated with the band (manager, perhaps label, w/e). Amon Amarth occasionally come on that forum and Odin's Court are active on theirs (although it's been dead since mid-October now).

And while I wasn't entirely serious, I wouldn't ban people for disagreeing with me. I'd be responsible with my power.
Wait a second. Did you say "lame" points? Never mind. The moment I get modding power you're gone.

In Flames (1 Viewing)
Non-official In Flames forum

?

"oh hey guys vocals don't interperate genre at all"
"melodeath and melodic death metal are different"
"insipid 2000 sucks"
"Reroute to remain sucks"
"ASOP rocks"

Vocals don't determine genre, and I never said insipid 2000 sucks.
The rest of those I stand by.

Vocals/lyrics determine.

The Reroute ASOP thing is an opinion, but at the same time I can't imagine what makes you orgasm over ASOP instead or Reroute.

No. Absolutely not. And now lyrics? You've gotta be kidding me.
And it would be the fact that the album actually has a decent production and some varied songs and that the second half of the album isn't really shitt, completely unnecessary, and generally just a bunch of tacked on songs the band forgot about as soon as they'd released it.

You saying vocals/lyrics don't count is hands down the gayest thing you ever said in my book.

Why do you think emo music exists? Oh maybe because the vocals/lyrics are that gay.
One of the biggest thing people criticize about music is vocals. There's a reason why people call Anders an emo retard now.
What the fuck do you expect In Flames to be called if they start rapping? If that happened it would no doubt finally push it into the "nu metal" catagory.

For the Reroute ASOP thing...
Reroute has a bunch of songs that they forget?
What the fuck about Come Clarity and STYE?
They don't play obscure tracks from those anymore.
They're just playing up ASOP cause it's their new album, it's the tour for that album, and they have a boner for their album because "our newest album is the best" runs through their heads each time they release a new album.

Reroute was more diverse than ASOP. The songs didn't fucking sound like one another like ASOP does.

As for the production. I don't see the gold where you're pointing at. Guitar tone sounds boring and bland. Bad EQ job.
Reroute was muddy but the guitar tone fit the music. I love the melody tone in Reroute to Remain.
ASOP just sounds so boring.
I like some riffs on the album but god fucking damn the guitar tone.
I like the riff on Alias where they go acoustic, but when they switched into electric it was a boner killer. That's how much I don't like the tone.
And really, it just doesn't fit In Flames. It sounds unmetal. Whatever.

One man's shit is another man's gold. You enjoy ASOP, but I fucking hate 80% of it.

You saying vocals/lyrics don't count is hands down the gayest thing you ever said in my book.
I'll now proceed to tear apart every point you make.

Why do you think emo music exists? Oh maybe because the vocals/lyrics are that gay.
This is where I point out that actual emo sounds nothing like what you call emo and is actually pretty good. Check out Rites Of Spring. What you call emo (MCR, Fall Out Boy, etc) is goth-pop. That's based on music, not vocals. Atreyu use screaming but still fit in this.
One of the biggest thing people criticize about music is vocals. There's a reason why people call Anders an emo retard now.
And your point is?
What the fuck do you expect In Flames to be called if they start rapping? If that happened it would no doubt finally push it into the "nu metal" catagory.
If the MUSIC became more rhythmic, yeah. If he was rapping over The Chosen Pessimist it would be exactly what it is (melodic alternative metal), but way more annoying. There's a lot of slam death that has entirely rhythmic rappish vocals. But is it rap-slam? No. It's slam death. It's a specific style of slam death called wigger slam, but that's another story.
For the Reroute ASOP thing...
Reroute has a bunch of songs that they forget?
What the fuck about Come Clarity and STYE?
They don't play obscure tracks from those anymore.
Um. Yeah. But here it's more obvious because they're all at the end. Tracks 8 onwards could just not exist and no one would care. Also because there's a massive drop in quality. The first couple songs are okay, but then it just gets astoundingly shitty.
They're just playing up ASOP cause it's their new album, it's the tour for that album, and they have a boner for their album because "our newest album is the best" runs through their heads each time they release a new album.
Good god! No one's ever done that before. I can't believe they'd do that!
Reroute was more diverse than ASOP. The songs didn't fucking sound like one another like ASOP does.
:lol:
Aside from the fact where the songs actually sound identical due to the shit production they actually sound way less distinct. There's a couple (Trigger, Cloud Connected) that are distinguishable and the rest all have the same structure. ASOP uses more varied song and riff structure.
As for the production. I don't see the gold where you're pointing at. Guitar tone sounds boring and bland. Bad EQ job.
Reroute was muddy but the guitar tone fit the music. I love the melody tone in Reroute to Remain.
No. It's a shitty production job.
ASOP just sounds so boring.
I like some riffs on the album but god fucking damn the guitar tone.
I like the riff on Alias where they go acoustic, but when they switched into electric it was a boner killer. That's how much I don't like the tone.
And really, it just doesn't fit In Flames. It sounds unmetal. Whatever.
You probably should accept that In Flames are barely metal at this point.
And the sound is really good. It's undeniably a really good production job.
One man's shit is another man's gold. You enjoy ASOP, but I fucking hate 80% of it.
But you still want to argue about it...

Ok, style then.

Purpose of this Blog/Mission Statement

To disseminate information (new releases, reviews by us, and other slam/brutal death related propaganda) to a wide variety of persons interested not only in the guttural side of sickness, but also to convert and/or help others appreciate the complex, rich, and far-reaching world of BDM without bias.

Thanks for the link.

You say "don't expect In Flames to be metal"
They only keep saying they are a metal band, and last album Come Clarity felt metal.

I think the original reason I liked ASOP at first is because of it's riffs.
I think I'm might be compairing it to other albums and how it should stand by itself.

But stand by itself, I still don't fucking want to listen to it.

ASOP is probably their least energetic feeling album and that's another reason why I find it boring.

You're still fucking messed up if you think vocals/lyrics do 0% of interperating the genre.

I'm sure shit like rapcore exists maybe because, THEY RAP?

You say "don't expect In Flames to be metal"
They only keep saying they are a metal band, and last album Come Clarity felt metal.
Tbh Come Clarity isn't their latest, I realize that living under a rock it's hard to keep up with these things.
Come Clarity was metal. ASOP is barely metal. I don't know what their next will sound like, but it may not be metal. I'm prepared for that. As long as the music is good I don't care what it is.

I think the original reason I liked ASOP at first is because of it's riffs.
I think I'm might be compairing it to other albums and how it should stand by itself.

But stand by itself, I still don't fucking want to listen to it.
okay...
ASOP is probably their least energetic feeling album and that's another reason why I find it boring.
STYE tbh

You're still fucking messed up if you think vocals/lyrics do 0% of interperating the genre.

I'm sure shit like rapcore exists maybe because, THEY RAP?

First off, in rapcore the music is more rhythmic, there's a music element, it's not just rapping. Secondly rap music uses the voice as a rhythmic instrument, it's not singing in the normal sense. But regardless it can all be tied down to the music.