Looking for...

666AmoN666

New Metal Member
Aug 18, 2008
Hi.
At first; sorry for my bad english :kickass:.
Ehm im looking for a song. There is ABSOLUTLY nothing @ google or youtube...
All i know is that In Flames, Disturbed, Korn and Metallica ( I think ) plays together. It´s NOT this here:

I hope someone can help me!

grz from Germany

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wouldn't want to hear that, but fortunately I'm pretty much convinced that that never happened, so our ears are safe.

Also, why the fuck would you post that shitty video?

It is NOT the Song that i posted.

Im looking for another Song they made ( AND NO! Its not a Mix, they really made it...

In an other Board many users postet the Video i posted here, so i wanted to show you that its the WRONG song.....

I don't want to see why you'd want to hear In Flames, Korn, Disturbed and Metallica together in any capacity. I can tolerate old Metallica, but Korn and Disturbed? Really?

Okay, dude, this never happened. Sorry. If you can perhaps provide some shred of evidence this ever happened I'll take that back (and then weep tears of blood), but seriously, why would this ever happen?

666AmoN666, I can guarantee that song isn't real. I'm sure some bored kid just put together a YouTube mashup.

Seriously, I once looked up Megadeth in Limewire, and this was one of the top results:

Megadeth, Eminem, Nine Inch Nails, Korn - Closer/Freak On A Leash