Looking to find...

LunarTower

Child of Decadence
Dec 31, 2002
Vinland
Visit site
Those cool nylon (?) arm "gauntlets" that Asgaroth wear in the video on Red-Shift, Im aware of quite a many number of bands that have them... frankly have no fuckin clue where the hell to get them though...

Anyone have any input on where I could find similar things?

Reactions: |ngenius
well the reason that you don't find then anywhere is because they're nowhere. It's a well hidden secret that those gauntlets pass from band to band through the Music Labels for the photo session. There are very few around...There are 9 for the Black Metal bands, 7 for the DeathMetal bands and three for the Progressive bands. Although I've heard that Vintersorg had the pair that ruled them all....

Nah!I was just joking, really...I can't tell you, but I think in any GothStrange online store you'll find them.
Just one thing...I think they're not nylon but vynil...

cheers

fv (who started wouldn't wear the One Gauntlets)

yup,our wise moderator is right =)) any Gothstrange store would do......

and yup,i also think they are vinyl

/mel (another superwise post :p )

It's weird because people have been rather keen on those...
For a start, those are genuine hand made "gauntlets". hahah. They're just the arms of a teeshirt with some black tape wound... The promo girl from Peaceville asked the same question...

We don't really like gothic stuff, but we had to put up with that image if else the video guy wouldn't have made the vid for free!

Chris

btw. Soon the video shall be online for all of you! We're working on putting the sound clips, and some live video footage up as well!!!Please visit
www.asgaroth.com to keep updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better Idea, Get pair of long, thin, Plain black Dress socks, cut off tube part, burn the cut end to stop fraying and bada bing: "Arm Warmers"

Looks good when your wearing a S.S. T-shirt...

No kidding, t-shirt and Electric tape, nice.
needed something to go with the new Celtic Frost shit (morbid tales)... just one of those dorky quirks