Looking to have a Celtic Metal album mixed, interested?

reneisgod

Rene
Aug 28, 2006
Scotland
en-gb.facebook.com
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to mix 3 songs for my friends
up coming album.

Initially I'm looking for a quick/rough test mix then to negotiate a fee and move forward with the mix i feel works best with the material.

If anyone is interested in putting together a quick/rough test mix then please download the files below and
hit me up with a mix!

On a side note or before wasting anyone's time, the guitars do require reamping! its real drums! and the songs consist of a large number of tracks including, Violins, Flutes, Bagpipes, Layered Clean vocals... all of which will need run through Melodyne for fine tuning etc and he has a dead line of around Nov 20th.

The track is 165bpm 4/4, and the whistle track will need tuned by 3 semitones,

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternal Tom
It's also missing a bass track... And the whistle track is out of tune by three semitones...

And I have no idea what's going on with all those different processed and unprocessed ambient kicks etc.

Last edited:
Isn't there like a 100% chance that if someone comes here with a test mix, they find someone outside of the forum?
I mean, I didn't really plan on having a go at it for now as I'm busy with other projects but it would be nice to give people that are up to it a tad more than three days (with tracks missing for a part of the time) as it happened here!

Reactions: Eternal Tom