Looky looky, Ozzy's growing balls!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Soundscan reports that the new album Under Cover from OZZY OSBOURNE sold under 9,000 copies in it's first week in stores to land at #134 on the sales charts. When asked about his descision to do Under Cover, Ozzy Osbourne said in a phone interview (aired on NJ radio station WDHA) that it was really his wife Sharon who pressed him to do the album and actually picked most the songs for him to cover. He said he really never liked some of the songs to begin with, such as "Good Times". "Sharon made me cover that song because it fits my life so perfectly", Osbourne said. "Don't expect a lifetime of covers from me from now on."

neal said:
he's been on a slippery slope this last three decades or so.

Perhaps. I thought ozzy was still releasing decent records until down to earth, i didnt mind his solo back catalogue all that much, although some of it was really shitty. But this last ten years especially have seen ozzy turn into more of a blabbering idiot by the day and sharon ruling with an iron fist.

listening to that album makes me want to kill people

particularly Sharon

more particularly while listening to the 21st Century Schizoid Man cover

I had to give it a chance tho

fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, I'm a douchebag .. shame .. fool.. something fooled again

they say that in texas or tennessee or iceland (but only spoken in hopelandic)

"I thought the cardigans were british"

just sayin'

and the only reason for the sigur ros thing was I pulled the word iceland out of my ass so I had to spice it up somehow

I'm doing all I can to avoid doing work today tbh, the second I stop posting I'll end up doing work.