Looky looky, Ozzy's growing balls!

offtopic: but the singer from the cardigans is like my longest lasting crush ever. Like the older she gets, the more I want to put my penis in her mouth.

oh, the suckage goes far beyond anything the world could have ever envisioned ........

it starts off bad, you think to yourself "ah, I see what's going on here, oh yeah, that's pretty sad to hear"

and then by the time it ends ... you know for a fact there is no God.

Chromatose said:
oh, the suckage goes far beyond anything the world could have ever envisioned ........

it starts off bad, you think to yourself "ah, I see what's going on here, oh yeah, that's pretty sad to hear"

The absolute truth.

Larf03 said:
That's not Ozzy anymore... it's just a look-alike hired by the gouvernment to fool us all... the real Ozzy's living on an Island with the real members of metallica, elvis and the dinosaures!

A-men to that. :Spin:

Chromatose said:

Just as I thought...

Have you heard Schizoid Man from the USA disc? It's coma inducingly awesome!!

Chromatose said:
listening to that album makes me want to kill people

particularly Sharon

more particularly while listening to the 21st Century Schizoid Man cover
Ozzy butchered Crimson? Fuck.

No matter what Ozzy has done in the past, I wouldn't think Ozzy had it in him to do justice to the song anyway

On the bright side, Entombed's cover of 21st Century Schizoid Man isn't too bad.

he butchered every song on the covers album tbh

well I guess it wasn't "him"

the whole concept is poorly conceived, and when you hear him sing these songs , its obvious that either he's never heard them, or if he did, has surely forgotten them, no conviction there at all

Chromatose said:
he butchered every song on the covers album tbh

well I guess it wasn't "him"

the whole concept is poorly conceived, and when you hear him sing these songs , its obvious that either he's never heard them, or if he did, has surely forgotten them, no conviction there at all
figures

Pygmy Love Circus (feat. Danny Carrey on drums) did an awesome cover of Schizoid Man while actually OPENING for King Crimson here in SF.

You gotta have some nuts to try to tackle a KC cover. I'd be afraid of the wrath of Fripp's glare!

robert-fripp.jpg

Ozzy Osbourne is talentless. He's a waste of breath. I wish he died. Black Sabbath SUCKED with Ozzy. Dio was four million times better than Ozzy. Ozzy is only as good as his guitarist. he can't sing. Ozzy has done nothing.

Seasons_Of_Destruction said:
Ozzy Osbourne is talentless. He's a waste of breath. I wish he died. Black Sabbath SUCKED with Ozzy. Dio was four million times better than Ozzy. Ozzy is only as good as his guitarist. he can't sing. Ozzy has done nothing.

...I used to react like that everytime I dropped my popsicle in the sandbox...

Maybe you've dropped your toast on the floor and it landed on the wrong side this morning?

hahaha, i havent heard any sabbath with dio, but isnt that when they kinda dropped the slow heavy downtuned bluesy flavor and try to get all fast and shit?