Lord Tim: Opeth show

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Yo!

Hey, what time does your set start on Wednesday night? I know on the ticket it says 8, but does that mean the doors open at 8, you start at 8, or Opeth start at 8. I am guessing you guys start at 8, but I wanna make sure. I dont know whether to go home from work and then drive in, or just go straight from work. I dont wanna miss your set.

Cheers! :D

Damgaytion.

Actually, I've been abusing that album for like a year now. Maybe I need to like, give it another shot or something. I just remember really disliking the three tracks I heard from it. The guitars and vocals were annoying, but the keys weren't all bad.

But yeah, I'd go just to see Dungeon :D

Oh by the way, Opeth do have some good music! The last four minutes of Deliverance!

You guys suck. Deliverance and Damnation are freakin awesome!

Deliverance is so brutal. The title track is one of my favorites, but A Fair Judgement is probably my favorite Opeth song. The outro Reminds me alot of Sabbath :headbang:

And damnation is a damn fine album as well. Show off the songwriting skills. Some of the chords that they place together are so eerie and haunting.

I do love Still Life and My Arms Your Hearse though :headbang:

Spruce Goose said:
Oh, and I am bringing a few mates who have never heard any Dungeon before. I have been talking you guys up, so you better play a good show and not embarass me infront of my friends.

hahaha

Haha,I'm doing the same thing-you guys had better be on that night,LT!!!!!!