Lord Worm is kicked out of Cryptopsy?!

judging by what people have said already, i thought id just like to point out that the fact that cryptopsy has album called 'whisper supremacy' and i suggest you get a hold of it as soon as humanly possible because lord worm is nothing to get upset over

judging by what people have said already, i thought id just like to point out that the fact that cryptopsy has album called 'whisper supremacy' and i suggest you get a hold of it as soon as humanly possible because lord worm is nothing to get upset over

Lord Worm > DiSalvo. For sure. DiSalvo sounds like he belongs in a shitty metalcore band. Having said that, though, I do like Whisper Supremacy.

:lol:, it's supposed to be some type of superior name I guess, but I guess we all want to be lord of the worms someday. :lol:

It's just that when I hear him being called Lord Worm it reminds me of the Ed Norton character in the poker movie Rounders whose name was Worm because he was a conniving sleazy little weasel shit lol

I'd rather spend my money on something worth listening to, namely the plethora of old school death metal bands that blow these guys out of the water. :)

Even if you dislike him vocally, you have to give Lord Worm credit for being one of the finest lyricists in death metal. His fantasies have a certain de Sade quality to them that surpass the juvenile gore and depravity expressed by most others in the genre.

Ok, did you honestly get any part in that scene?

Or in that movie? SERIOUSLY.

David Lynch fucks me up.
Try it with some weed. :) It's a great film, packed with so many tiny moments with so many different meanings that it just turns into meaningless noise when you try to watch it as a "normal" movie. It's more of a sensory experience, like a dream, yet it still is powerful enough to intrigue, frighten, and disturb you. I get a kick out of essays where people try to interpret his movies and try to get it all to make sense; even if there are subtle themes and ideas in there I'd swear that most of the time he's just filming shit he dreamed (and hallucinated while high on god knows what) to fuck with people. :lol:

I read on some messageboard which I forget the name of it, it may've been this one, I don't know, that someone asked Lord Worm for an autograph and he let out a big sigh and said "Well, if you really want one" :lol:

Don't care. Once was not was terrible and a mess imo. The last 2 cryptopsy albums were good but also not memorable at all and the vocals were terrible. I think cryptopsy is overrated.