Lord Worm

Morbid Visions

New Metal Member
Aug 16, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
I am featuring Lord Worm in one of my favorite vocalists for my Web Design final project, and have looked literally everywhere for a picture of him, preferably live, but have found nothing. If anyone has a picture/knows a site that has a picture, I'd be thankful.
:cool:

Yeah....hmm i thought there was a picture of him on None so Vile? He was sorta skinny and tall. Oh well, if you find any pictures of him let me know. I think he works at a beer brewery now or something.

Originally posted by Morbid Visions
If anyone would want to verify: http://www.geocities.com/dmwbands2/cypic3.jpg (you have to copy and paste link or else it will go to a geocities error). It doesn't look like DiSalvo, tall and skinny.

That's Martin, the new singer. I can tell by the way he was standing... he always stands like that. Edit: That, and it just looks a hell of a lot like him.

------
You're out of luck man, I used to have the BEST picture of Lord Worm... it was a picture of him about to eat worms. Don't have it anymore though.

Originally posted by Extreme Deformity
That's Martin, the new singer. I can tell by the way he was standing... he always stands like that. Edit: That, and it just looks a hell of a lot like him.

------
You're out of luck man, I used to have the BEST picture of Lord Worm... it was a picture of him about to eat worms. Don't have it anymore though.

Shit, for not even one picture of Lord Worm to be on the internet is pathetic. :( :( :(