"Lords Of Chaos" DCD

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
Now, who has this most excellent CD? :D

It's a companion to the "Lords Of Chaos - The Bloody Rise Of The Satanic Metal Underground" book, and it has an unreleased and untitled Ulver track on from their metal days :D And it rocks!

That is all :zombie:

Nugent Goes AOL said:
That's odd...where did you find this comp??

A CD store ;) It's released through prophecy productions, and if I can get it in my end of the woods you should have no trouble there :)

phyre said:
I thought the song included was "Ulverytternes Kamp", but I guess I'm wrong. Eek. Is there any way you could share this unreleased song?

Buy the CD :p It's got quite a few other rare tracks, including one from mayhem.. I'm sure you can find the songs you want to download from somewhere tho ;)

phyre said:
I thought the song included was "Ulverytternes Kamp", but I guess I'm wrong. Eek. Is there any way you could share this unreleased song?

I don¨t think the song on the Lord of Chaos CD is "Ulverytternes Kamp" since this song was actually released on Ulver's 7" split with Mysticum...as far as i know at least...
I have this track on a bootleg....hmmmmmmmmm

and hmmmmmmmmmm??? Lord of chaos coming with a CD?? I guess it's a newer edition or sth?? isn't it?

cause the bóok i have (got it 2-3 years ago) has no such Cd.. :cry:

Melancholia said:
I don¨t think the song on the Lord of Chaos CD is "Ulverytternes Kamp" since this song was actually released on Ulver's 7" split with Mysticum...as far as i know at least...
I have this track on a bootleg....hmmmmmmmmm

and hmmmmmmmmmm??? Lord of chaos coming with a CD?? I guess it's a newer edition or sth?? isn't it?

cause the bóok i have (got it 2-3 years ago) has no such Cd.. :cry:

No, the new CD - while linked to the book - is completely seperate commercially, you have to buy it seperately..

There is a new edition of the book coming out later this year I believe :) Whether it will have the CD with it, however, I'm not sure :)