Lost Horizon

Mar 10, 2008
Abingdon, UK
For those who missed it (I know i did!) there was an update and some raw samples of new Lost Horizon material.

"Faith followers and die hard believers, ex fans and passive likers. The time has come to unveil some secrets about the new material. After massive waves of misery from all fans around the world praying in years for exposing a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g. about the new magic we have decided that we are now ready to do that.

Here are 3 clips from 3 different songs that will appear on the new album. Its midi drums here only and the whole thing is taken directly from a raw working/recording document, which means neither mix nor any kind of sound improvement has been applied on the clips, which is the very point of leaving the final effect for the real album. Also, its MP3 format of course.

Feel and absorb the magical power, and if not then sell Your metal gears and buy golf equipment!

Mighty regards!
/LOST HORIZON"

Clip 1 from song with working name “Wizard”
Clip 2 from song with working name “Spirit”
Clip 3 from song with working name “Fire”

The music sounds good but they need to find an amazing singer. going from brilliant to mediocre would just ruin a brilliant legacy imo

I will take a listen now, however the new album wont be the same without Daniel Heiman :(

A Flame To The Ground Beneath is one of my favourite power metal albums of all time. I have faith!

also, I can never tell if these guys hyperbolic prose is incredible tongue in cheek humour or if it's supposed to be serious :D

Yea, I can handle some cheese, but I really can't listen to these guys past Pure and Lost In The Depths Of Me. The sheer ridiculousness of the band is too much.

Not to mention the band was formed in 1990, didn't release a studio album until over a decade later, and hasn't released anything since 2003? Come on.

also, I can never tell if these guys hyperbolic prose is incredible tongue in cheek humour or if it's supposed to be serious :D

I wonder the same about Rhapsody and Manowar, although I'm pretty sure they're for real. S'why I love DF despite the over-the-topness there too... they're perfectly up front about being totally full of shit. :)

Anyways, Lost Horizon, whooooo!