LOST HORIZON-new song samples

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
this is copied from a Lost Horizon site, hope the mp3 clips play on here for you.

Faith followers and die hard believers, ex fans and passive likers. The time has come to unveil some secrets about the new material. After massive waves of misery from all fans around the world praying in years for exposing a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g. about the new magic we have decided that we are now ready to do that.

Here are 3 clips from 3 different songs that will appear on the new album. Its midi drums here only and the whole thing is taken directly from a raw working/recording document, which means neither mix nor any kind of sound improvement has been applied on the clips, which is the very point of leaving the final effect for the real album. Also, its MP3 format of course.

Feel and absorb the magical power, and if not then sell Your metal gears and buy golf equipment!

Mighty regards!
/LOST HORIZON

Clip 1 from song with working name “Wizard”
Clip 2 from song with working name “Spirit”
Clip 3 from song with working name “Fire”

I absolutely love the two releases from this band but I'm skeptical this release will ever see the light of day.

Do you know how long Wojtek Lisicki has been talking about releasing a new LH album??? Since 2004 no less. I hope it happens but I won't be holding my breath.

-KYF

Huh. Went to the Lavett site. Sounds like Heiman's gone emo. Since their next gig is with Dead By April and they sound a little like Dead By April, I guess they are an emo band. Weird. Heiman's even changed his vocal style a little.