Lost in a Day and Broken are big hits....

Yeah, thanks for playing them. What kind of radio show do you have? Me and some friends used to do a college radio show here in Chicago on WNUR, which has an online streaming audio link. I think I did the show for about 5-6 yrs (no one was there to take it over after I graduated, so we kept showing up). It was a TON of fun, and I kinda miss doing it every once in a while.

Good luck with the show, man!

I am part of the Seismic Radio family (www.seismicradio.com) My show is called Apocalyptic Raids. It's on every Friday afternoon from 12-4 eastern and every Sunday evenning from 6-8 eastern. We also maintain an IRC chat room thru which we interact with the listeners. Most of the listeners have touroughly enjoyed the tracks I've played from "To Welcome The Fade"! many have asked for your URL or where to purchase it. BTW Neil Kernon was hanging out in chat the other day during my show!

Originally posted by markgugs
Arrrgghhhh! I have both "The Knowing" and "Amid..." on order from The End right now, and reading threads like these make the wait nearly unbearable!

I need my Novembers Doom fix!

HAHA! I have everything except the new one. HAHA!

Originally posted by Dreamlord

HAHA! I have everything except the new one. HAHA!

'The Knowing' just showed up btw...:p

Of course now my conundrum is what to listen to first...Novembers Doom, Lux Occulta, the new DT, Katatonia's "BMD," or Cynic's "Focus." Man today was quite the haul...:headbang:

I would go with either the new DT, new ND or BMD. Haven't heard Lux Occulta.

Give Cynic a lot of listens before you judge. Quite good once you get your head around it. (no, not that head)