Dark Fields for Brilliance

I don't know that much about music, I am however like a sponge for small facts, so that I do know some things about it.

As to Simon Vallee, I don't know much, I just became aware of his existence when, curious, I decided to search my own name in a search engine to see what I could find about myself on the web. At least now I know that in the case I become famous, I'll have to find another URL for my homepage besides Simon Vallee Official Website because of him.

What I meant was you seem to know alot about music stylish wise,I just don't seem to get that when listening to music and believe me when I say I really tried to figure it out,I can't tell for example if or when there are influences from other bands involved..I honestly can't hear MDB in ND or Opeth,or that Swano sound,or how some say Paul's voice sounds like Mikeal Akerfeldt,I think their voices stands on there own,I just feel their both great vocalist!
I can only tell I like the music or an album from whatever band if it hits me in an emotional manner (not necessary sad) within the first few minutes,if it doesn't it probably won't do me nothing after I played it a second time..or a third..I really don't care which category their fit,I just don't feel it's really important what style their music's is..or is it? I just thought you have to feel music with your heart..what does it matter if it sounds doom,death,brutal,trash,prog,power or I don't know what else is out there.
Oh well I don't know ok,I can only speak for myself..maybe I'm all wrong here..maybe it is important for some reason...if so..I would really like to know why?
(I apoligize my english is bad,cause it's not my native language,I know it sucks..)

edit: Sorry haven't got time to check "Simon Vallee" yet..will do so tomorrow :)

I personally enjoy the new brutalized ND sound. The mix between mid-tempo Death Metal and Death/Doom including the clean guitar passages is for me a very fitting concept, since I like all three elements. Just keep up the good guitarwork and let Paul keep on growling and you're on the way to some clear ownage :)