List Fave Tracks in "To Welcome the Fade"

Don't worry I like to hint and tease about the upcoming disc but what I can flat out tell you is that the new disc will have lots of different elements..fast, slow, heavy, soft, etc., like we've always done, just hopefully even better than before!

And one of the best releases period in 2005. I know it will rock. And when it comes out, I'll be sure to give feedback. Though it'll all be good, I'm sure.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Don't worry I like to hint and tease about the upcoming disc but what I can flat out tell you is that the new disc will have lots of different elements..fast, slow, heavy, soft, etc., like we've always done, just hopefully even better than before!

Sounds great.
One of 2005 best releases i think. Will there be soundclips (other than "absence") available soon?
Also looking forward to see the artwork of this release :dopey:

I've never used any kind of pre-release sound clips and such. I always wait until the album comes out. Besides, it's not like I need to see if I'm gonna like the new album anyway. The album title alone is good enough for me, haha.

Favorite tracks from "To Welcome.."? Well..there's the obvious one (durrh). First few times I heard this, I just thought Paul doubletracked his vocals..I had no clue that it was Larry singing with him. The clean harmony is also incredible. Then there's other fav's like Torn...Not The Strong....can I just make it easy, and say ND has never put out a bad song?? Yeah, I think I can.

I do the singing on that stuff live, not in the studio. Paul has some amazing screams in him when he wants to haha Clean harmonies are also all done by Paul in the studio, but again live they're handled by me and him, on the occasions when the soundman remembers to give me a backing mic!

And oh man, I can argue with you about us putting out a bad song, I can think of a few off the top of my head! LOL