To Welcome the Fade

mrboogeyman

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2004
great album. My favorite song is "Dark Fields for Brilliance". I love the vocals, normal and deep growling ones (and even the short background female vocals). The music is A+++. Please bring us more of this type!! :wave:

You guys present such wonderful music. Novembers Doom is possibly my favorite band of all (and there are TONS of bands out there). I just fell in love with your "Dark Fields for Brilliance" song. It is just what i have been looking for . I wish there was a band that presented such type music, and only such, on 1 CD. (well I dont know of any). Once again, keep working on a++ music. a++ music, a++ vocals, and a++ lyrics.

Novembers Doom = a++ band. :wave:

mrboogeyman said:
great album. My favorite song is "Dark Fields for Brilliance". I love the vocals, normal and deep growling ones (and even the short background female vocals). The music is A+++. Please bring us more of this type!! :wave:

You guys present such wonderful music. Novembers Doom is possibly my favorite band of all (and there are TONS of bands out there). I just fell in love with your "Dark Fields for Brilliance" song. It is just what i have been looking for . I wish there was a band that presented such type music, and only such, on 1 CD. (well I dont know of any). Once again, keep working on a++ music. a++ music, a++ vocals, and a++ lyrics.

Novembers Doom = a++ band. :wave:

Thanks much for the kind words. I personally feel that Dark Fields For Brilliance is the perfect example of the band. It is easily in my top 5 favorites we have written. I can tell you, we would never do an entire CD of tha exact style though, as you can tell by our CD's, no two songs are exactly alike on a disc. We try to keep things as fresh, and interesting as we can, and I think we do that well. Hopefully the new CD will have something new for you to fall in love with. :)

I know you asked Paul but I shall volunteer my top 5 ND songs, because I damn well feel like it haha

In no particular order-

With Rue And Fire
Last God
Dark Fields For Brilliance
The Day I Return
Not The Strong

(Funny thing is, when Eric first played "The Day I Return" for us, I absolutely hated it LOL Once we recorded it and I heard the final product, I loved it. Goes to show that sometimes you can't judge something on first listen, especially if you're not hearing it in it's complete finished form!)

I really like "Silent Tomorrow" and "If Forever" too.

"If Forever" wound up coming out pretty good for something I wrote in like ten minutes on a cheap acoustic while sitting in my truck at work one night LOL

Thanks for reissuing this disc on The End Records! Now I get to have two copies because I firmly believe in supporting buddies and can't possibly trade away something signed by Larry "Spiffy Hair" Roberts!!!!

Hey, that is your nickname dude. Seriously... I heard a discussion about how fucking hot you were and your hair played a major role in it.