lost the fecking ticket

wullief

Macho Pimp Stud
Oct 18, 2002
Glasgow, Scotland
Visit site
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh i lost my fucking ticket to the gig tonight at the garage in glasgow. Had it when i left uni, when i went to leave the pub i lost the fucking ticket. I am fucking gutted and severely pissed off.

To make me feel better have any of the other members of the boad somehow managed to lose their ticket when going to a gig.

That's what I call a fuck-up! Hope you got in to the gig.
Fortunately I've nevr done that although i am really paranoid so I continually check that I have my tickets on me.

Nope, just you :)
Just kidding, that sucks. I have left them at the house, got all the way to the Gardens for Maiden, somewhere on tour show and realised that I left the tix at the house, my mom was bent, she had to go all the way back home and then back to the show.

I hate it when I go out drinking and leave my I.D at home. Usually, I go to bars where they know me anyway, but I wander into some bar off the beaten path all the time.

My buddy lost our Priest/Anthrax tix last year. I was pissed. I put 2 new tix on my charge card and told him he was the desi for life. He's dutifully driven to every show I've asked him to since then. I'm big on the "I buy, you fly" way of doing shows. It's nice to not have to worry about driving. It sucks for my friends that maybe want a beer, but hey, would you pass up a free ticket????

it looks like no one is as much of a dumb ass as me then. I didnt bother trying to get in my brother was with me and you know how it is in those situations. We both go or we dont go.

well, when anthrax played with judas priest a while back, i had bought tickets for an october show. With the terrorist attacks, they cancelled the show and had it rescheduled for february. Ticketmaster said to just hang on to the tickets.....well, good 'ol me, having the tickets sitting around for ages made me lose them. Searched the house a couple of times over the course of about a month, and finally found out my dad had put them in some file folder. At least i found them about a week before the concert. Closest i've came.

My Dad managed to miss out on going to see Led Zepplin twice once because we washed his ticket in his mega flares and the second time he had the shits so bad he got dehydrated and spent the weekend on hospital. But at least he didnt lose the ticket.