Ticket Sales

Scott14

New Metal Member
Nov 3, 2015
I checked up on availability of tickets for Glasgow gig next month, and was disappointed (but not surprised) to find out that there are "plenty left".
I'm not sure if I'm going to go, as I'm disappointed that yet again ATL will dominate the set-list. Why not Persistence of Kings? Or just just a FAK tour? Even Scott has said that side B of ATL doesn't work live.
Like a lot of people. I'm sick of the bands fixation on ATL, plus Got The Time and Anti-Fuckin-Social. Will we ever get to hear Time, Keep it in the Family, In My World, Armed & Dangerous, Gung Ho, AIR again?? I'd love to hear Joey do Hy-Pro-Glo as well.
BTW, I've not missed s a Scottish gig since State of Euphoria in '88 at Edinburgh, so not going to this will be a big deal for me.
Given the slow ticket sales, it looks like I'm not alone in my thoughts on this.

Prob demanded by the promoter,I can't see a problem with it,they have always played slot of the older stuff,I get your frustration but I doubt it matters to them,anthrax had always been outstanding live,it's a privilege to c them,I've been waiting along time here for them to come back and do a proper headline show but they will prob come headline,I just have to sucking up

I totally see your point but I'll always go see them when they come near me which isn't very often. Their live show is intense plus you'll get to hear One World and Horror Of It All which you'd otherwise never hear live.

Reactions: resumurofnikufesin
The Bristol gig is sold out already, and that venue's a 2500 capacity place. Not sure why the Glasgow people are so slow..... usually they are gaga for Anthrax I'd always thought. I'd bet that will be a packed house come the show date too.

I'll probably end up going, as always it will be a great show. Just disappointed at the whole ATL re-run

Reactions: sufferer
killthrashtourbigposter.jpg