what would you like to see thrax play live?

Originally posted by nafnikufesin

A popular Anthrax song. Does that exist anymore? How do you judge it to be popular?

So what do I want to hear them play live? Fuck, I just want to hear them play live...period. I'd love to hear them play Tester, but I'll take anything.

Actually, what's popular to me is whats important. I know that all you Thraxheads feel the same way.

Good news about the song "Tester"! I emailed Scott awhile back and actually asked him about "Tester", cause I love that song as well. I basically asked him if Anthrax has ever played it live, and if they planned on using it this tour and his answer was, "Oh we have played it, and maybe?" So there's a chance you'll see it on this tour, wouldn't that be the shit!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Awesome, AugDawg...that would kill to hear that tune live!

God yes it would, Tester sounds like it was written to be played live. The drum beat is so tribal, I can already see the hands in the air, and the crowd could start stomping to the beat the same way that Anthrax did on the actual album version.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Tester is one of my all-time favorite songs. Everytime I listen to it it just gets me so pumped, and then I have to agree when the band says "That ruled" at the end of the song.

With the stomping at the end of the song, when I first heard it, I wondered if that's where the albums title had come from.