what songs would u most like to hear on next tour

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
my setlist would be random acts,fueled,in a zone,among the living
i am the law,riding shot gun,room for one more,potters field,i'm the man,metal thrashing mad,alpha male,inside out, catharsis and plenty from new album which they would probably include bout 4 new songs!!!

give us your thoughts...

I would add Madhouse, Only, Nothing, Gung-Ho and probably Black Lodge to your set. I guess they´ll probably start it out with the opening track on the new album.

Of course it would be great if they posted a poll on the page and fans had to choose the setlist! I guess Iron Maiden did that.

I would love to hear " In my world" or anything off of P.O.T. for that matter.........imagine, Bush belting out these lyrics "How do ya get the blood off?" Evil I tell ya, pure evil. INDEED!

Hell, anything is on my list especially "Black Lodge" I was really hoping they'd play that one last time around......

I can't believe how much better " Among the Living" sounded w/ bush on the mic. He's THE MAN.

I'll stop now, before a rabid BELLADONNA fan takes my BUSH praise personally............:D

I think they need to completely scrap the set-list and start anew. Actually the set list for the Volume 8 tour wasn't bad - but really the set list for the Killer A's tour was just an extended version of the "greatest hits" set they've used in 1997-98 w/ Pantera, in 2000 w/ Motley, and in 2002 (again) w/ Priest. It's a good set in that it has all the hits, but it is getting boring and predictable. Even Bush's between song banter is the same night in and night out. "Have you guys 'got the time'?" "This is our own punk rock song, it's called 'antisocial'" "it's time to hop in the anthrax time machine, and go back to the old school" etc..... I loved the set list on the SoWN tour - it had songs from SoWN and POT mostly and was very dark and moody, I hope that is the way they go.

Well, never having had the opportunity to catch 'Thrax before, I DO want to hear many of the classics...what are the chances of songs like "A.I.R.," "Medusa," "Madhouse," "Among the Living," "Indians," "Be All End All" and others? That's the Anthrax I'm dying to hear, so a few of those would sure be nice!

Yeah, I mainly just want to see them again, I don't care too much what they play.

I would love to hear Tester live, with an emphasis on recent stuff with a few Joey classics thrown in for good measure.

The main thing is I want to hear a long set, not as an opening act!

The order doesn't matter:

Catharsis
Inside Out
Gung-Ho
Caught In A Mosh
Random Acts of Senseless Violence
New Song
New Song
New Song
New Song
New Song
Among The Living
Fueled
Alpha Male
Only
A.I.R.

SETLIST: (if they headline)

Among The Living
Catharsis
Caught In A Mosh
TIME ( best thrax solo ever )
Intro To Reality/CRUSH (dont know if this would sound right)
New Song
New Song
Inside Out
Black Lodge
Be All, End All
Bring The Noize
New Song
In A Zone
N.F.L.
Antisocial
Only