Caught in a Mosh
I am the Law
Indians
Only
Room for one More
Deathrider:headbang:
Madhouse:kickass:
Metal Thrashing Mado_O

I really do not to care anything from the Bush Era to be honest.. I wanna hear the classics and some new stuff..

Just because John can do Joey era songs justice doesn't mean Joey can do John era songs Justice. John = amazing voice. Joey = worked for a time in the 80's.

I prefer hearing pre-'93 songs obviously. but if they have to do it, these:
Room for one More
Potters Field

And especially this one:
Crush

I only want Joey to sing the John songs that he is able to give justice to.
So... yeah, none of them.

None. Hate to see John's classic material get slaughtered!!!
bush had one song that i could acctually listen to.. what doesnt die but Belladona is the best singer anthrax has had! im sure we all agree among the living or persistance of time and thats joeys sexy voice!:worship:

bush had one song that i could acctually listen to.. what doesnt die but Belladona is the best singer anthrax has had! im sure we all agree among the living or persistance of time and thats joeys sexy voice!:worship:

LOL! Lay off the crack pipe! BUsh is the ONLY reason they survivied in the 90s!!!

Poison My Eyes
Room For One More
Black Lodge
Sodium Pentathol
Burst
Bare
Catharsis
Born Again Idiot
Hog Tied
What Doesn't Die
Safe Home
Any Place But Here
Black Dahlia
Caddilac Rock Box

those are my favorite Nickelbush-tunes and i can imagine Joey singing those

i also like "Random Acts", "Fueled" and "In A Zone" but i can't imagine Joey singing those, i think 6er would sing them better than Joey.

LOL! Lay off the crack pipe! BUsh is the ONLY reason they survivied in the 90s!!!

Please, do you consider falling record sales and attendance surviving??? If they had not fired Joey they would have been able to keep a majority of the fanbase they lost when they fired him. Joey was the one clear defining thing about Anthrax

Please, do you consider falling record sales and attendance surviving??? If they had not fired Joey they would have been able to keep a majority of the fanbase they lost when they fired him. Joey was the one clear defining thing about Anthrax

Wasn't SOWN their best selling album?? I thought it out sold Among, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it did. Anthrax was on their way back popularity wise with WCFYA and then they went ahead and fucked it all to hell. You also have to put into consideration that it was the 90's. Besides Metallica just about every metal band was experiencing lack of sales and attendance.

Wasn't SOWN their best selling album?? I thought it out sold Among, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it did. Anthrax was on their way back popularity wise with WCFYA and then they went ahead and fucked it all to hell. You also have to put into consideration that it was the 90's. Besides Metallica just about every metal band was experiencing lack of sales and attendance.
Yep. Exactly.