News Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
Joey Belladonna to record sequel to Anthrax's Greater of Two Evils. To be released next year, Weaker of Two Evil's will feature classis Bush era songs as voted by the fans on Blabbermouth.net.

Track Listing:

Potter's field
Room for One More
Random acts of Sensless Violence
Hy Pro Glo
What doesn't Die
Safe Home
Only
Fueled
Caddillac Rock Box
Inside Out
Crush
Piss and Vinegar
King Size
and bonus tracks
1000 points of hate
Grunt and Click
Poison my Eyes

joey.jpg

Glad to be back . I had to throw in my 2 cents on the whole possible Joey reunion. It just doesn't sit right in my stomach. I loved Joey in the band back in the day. But that's where I think it should stop..back in the day. I don't see Joey being relavent in 2005 in Anthrax.

AlexStomp said:
Joey Belladonna to record sequel to Anthrax's Greater of Two Evils. To be released next year, Weaker of Two Evil's will feature classis Bush era songs as voted by the fans on Blabbermouth.net.

Track Listing:

Potter's field
Room for One More
Random acts of Sensless Violence
Hy Pro Glo
What doesn't Die
Safe Home
Only
Fueled
Caddillac Rock Box
Inside Out
Crush
Piss and Vinegar
King Size
and bonus tracks
1000 points of hate
Grunt and Click
Poison my Eyes

You know what the saddest thing about that is, those fuckers who post on message boards about Belladonna era Thrax being the only good Thrax would probably hope it was true.....no wait its still Bush era songs so im sure they'd still find a problem with it. :tickled:

Anyway, I wouldnt mind seeing Anthrax play a set like that..with 'American Pompei' :headbang: