Who would like to see old Thrax albums Remastered!!!

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Albums like SOE could really use a remaster with LOUDER and better production. Would love to get ATL and STD all remastered...

All of the Bush era albums had great production. I especially loved the SOWN as it had a real raw distorted fuzzy sound to it.

I think they sound pretty good especially for that era..hell even fistful of metal doesn't sound too bad!

I don't like SOWN production at al, the last album was very well produced though!

But if they add to the packaging and some nice bonus tracks I won't stop them remastering the old stuff!

I think ATL needs some beef to it ... most of the older albums sound rather Tinny compared to the newer stuff.

Hmmm now you are talking

ATL remasterd to 5.1 on DVD Audio ... oooh yeah!

Yeah, I burned copies of 'Spreading', 'ATL' and 'SOE' to listen to at work. I have to turn the stereo up all the way and then they still aren't loud enough for me. I noticed the same thing with a couple other CDs that came out in the late 80s. Anything that was released recently sounds great with the volume about halfway up. These CDs need remastered!

YEah they really need done. I think spreading hte disease sounds ok and so does persistnace of time.But SOE and ATL need it badly!! Ive had to resort to the Bsuh version of be all end all cos its just soo damn loud but I prefer the joey version by a mile

That's what I'm hoping is for the box set to have 'em. I was just in the store and saw that 'Seasons...(Slayer)...has been remastered. I'm sure I'm a little late on that one.

I wouldn't mind if they remastered the old albums, It would kick ass if they threw in some bonus tracks, and maybe some rare pics or new liner notes etc.

I busted out SOE and POT the other day for the first time since the reunion was announced - prior to that it was WCFYA, TTMB single and GO2E. SOE gave me some pleasant surprises and POT sounde great but I agree that re-mastering and louder production would help especially with SOE. I plan on getting to STD and ATL soon. Hell I need to get the Armed & Dangerous EP on CD and should breakdown and get FOM.

DarbysDad said:
I busted out SOE and POT the other day for the first time since the reunion was announced - prior to that it was WCFYA, TTMB single and GO2E. SOE gave me some pleasant surprises and POT sounde great but I agree that re-mastering and louder production would help especially with SOE. I plan on getting to STD and ATL soon. Hell I need to get the Armed & Dangerous EP on CD and should breakdown and get FOM.

Out of all the Joey era albums I think POT needs remastering the least. I just hope the albums DON'T GET REMIXED!

"Hell I need to get the Armed & Dangerous EP on CD and should breakdown and get FOM."

Megaforce just re-issued FOM and A&D as a 2-on-1 CD in the US.

Hmm, its cool to create a CLassic Decade Of Agression Compilations. Chapter One, two, Three and Four, likes Iron Maidens Best of The Beast but not two bundle CDs used the same songs from normal album.

I want a very big Power pack, best cover, bonus stuff, specialy secret metal box, button, flag, DVD with all Song Videos for Music television (like POW Video) and much more bonus anthrax stuff.

The music have to renewal the old sound into new and give secret`s. for every new anthrax kidZ, the best and farstes way to collect anthrax sounds.
The Big Power Pack Metal Fans ever seen!!!

.. HMM, Hey Charlie, dont forget to put u`re Toy Collection into box ;DDD

chiefs45177 said:
"Hell I need to get the Armed & Dangerous EP on CD and should breakdown and get FOM."

Megaforce just re-issued FOM and A&D as a 2-on-1 CD in the US.
thanks - my current A&D is a pic disc

I thought Charlie said in his latest interview that they are going to remaster the older stuff?