Who has a better voice Joey or John? Why it doesn't even matter

Stomp have been a real grower on me in recent years. So much so that I listen to it more than WCFYA or SOWN. Vol 8 is my least fav Bush era album.

Still regardless they are all great albums. Personally I have enjoyed every single album of Anthrax. Rare for me to say that about any band.
EXACTLY. This is the ONLY band that I love every album from, I can't imagine the next one being any different. Never disappointed me in 22 years of being a fan. Wow I had to count the years, damn I'm gettin' old!:lol:

More like some "close to the band". Wasn't it one of 6ers "Fact or Fiction"-Threads? Wouldn't give to much on them.

Stomp have been a real grower on me in recent years. So much so that I listen to it more than WCFYA or SOWN. Vol 8 is my least fav Bush era album.

Still regardless they are all great albums. Personally I have enjoyed every single album of Anthrax. Rare for me to say that about any band.

I really don't have a "least favorite" Bush-era album. I have a least favorite Joey-era album, but before all the Bush-bashers get on my ass, it's due to the mixing & mastering of the album. (State of Euphoria) The production is complete shit compared to ATL or POT.

If there has ever been an album in desperate need of being remastered, it's SOE.