Mr. Wu

Karina_666

Mar 23, 2004
New York
I just wanted to tell you I'm in total support of the reunion, not that I have anything against John. I really connected with the ATL line-up b/c I went through some problems back then and your music really helped me through it all. I just wanted to thank the five of you and I'm glad you'll all be back on the same stage again.

Peace,

Rina

I am amazed at how much promo the tour is getting here in Adelaide. More than the last years show with KSE and Soilwork. A write-up in today's Sunday Mail, a full ad on the full back page of db Magazine (street press) and posters up around the city promoting the show. Awesome stuff.

timmyc said:
I am amazed at how much promo the tour is getting here in Adelaide. More than the last years show with KSE and Soilwork. A write-up in today's Sunday Mail, a full ad on the full back page of db Magazine (street press) and posters up around the city promoting the show. Awesome stuff.

timmy can i possibly get a copy of the write up from u as our main paper ( herald sun ) hasnt had anything on them . pm me if your interested :headbang:

When I say a write-up - it's only a brief paragraph in the touring section - nothing more..... BUT it IS something, which is great for the band. The full page ad I mentioned might be more interesting to you though(?)

its comforting to know that anthrax themselves know they have a hardcore fanbase here in australia,hopefully we see them many more times down the track.

Karina_666 said:
I just wanted to tell you I'm in total support of the reunion, not that I have anything against John. I really connected with the ATL line-up b/c I went through some problems back then and your music really helped me through it all. I just wanted to thank the five of you and I'm glad you'll all be back on the same stage again.

Peace,

Rina

I THINK I'M IN LUST..... :worship:

Karina_666 said:

Peace,

Rina

Nailed it right on the head 4 me also! :headbang:

Joey is the man on the vocals that I was introduced to Anthrax with, plus I'm thirty so I've seen most of the Anthrax career, except for the very beginning.

AugDawg Thrax fan since early 86!