Lost

^Rapidshare/torrent ftw.

On topic I never watched Lost, but it came out around the same time as prison break and all those piece of shit shows so it turned me off. I might glance at it someday, but new Dexter and The Shield this September, and Kitchen Nightmares too.

I never understood the Heroes buzz... it was an ok show at best, but had a shitty ending to the first season, they dragged the story out then rushed it at the end, wtf.

I liked it, but it wasn't as amazing as everyone made it out to be. IMO they could have done a lot more, the premise isn't anything new or special but they could have made it a lot more entertaining. Hiro is my favourite, and is the only one who has decent powers (aside from Nathan's brother and Skylar). I still to this day don't know wtf Nikki's powers are??? Super strength? Or is being schizophrenic a superpower?

Man, I'd fuck Melissa Joan Hart in Sabrina but that hardly makes the quality of the show any less turgid.

she was hotter in Clarissa explains it all.

That faggot Sam could never get out of the friend zone. If I had access to her bedroom window like that by ladder, I'm almost certain I'd tap within a week.

Lost is cool. I've seen every episode and we finally moved on a bit last season imo. Looking back though, the show hasn't really progressed, but I still can't wait for the next season.

heroes > lost

if you notice, it's NBC's answer to Lost and it's far more entertaining and I think Hayden is hotter than the chick on Lost :loco:

I think Hayden is hotter than the chick on Lost :loco:

Hayden is hot (i'd hit that in a second), but she's too ditzy like. Eveneline Lilly (Kate from Lost) has that sad sad face which I just find to be so fuckin adorable.

Also, Heroes started off pretty fuckin awesome but then went laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
Still lookin forward to Season 3 though.

The Shield owns except for Forrest Whittaker's character. He annoyed the fuck out of me and destroyed the season. Glad he's out. Back to business.

I have Dexter in my Netflix queue after hearing awesome things about it.

Aw dude, I felt the same :lol: Love FW, but not at all in The Shield...

And check out Dexter, it is an epic show :D

^Mine too, I only rank The Shield and The Sopranos and Oz above it :lol: (And Hell's Kitchen/Kitchen Nightmares (UK) but those are reality so I won't include them... <3 Ramsay)

Have you not watched The Shield or Dexter?

Yup, and Dexter is really cool, but it doesn't have that "wtf is going on" vibe to it.

I watched a few episodes during the first season and surmised that Dexter is the killer he's searching for. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno. It just didn't suck me in like Lost did.

The Shield started to bore me after a while.... first couple of seasons were great, but then I lost interest....

First 2 seasons were amazing, 3 was good, 4th and 5th had their moments but could have been better, still a lot better than most of the shit the vomit onto the airwaves though.