LotFP has been interviewed!

He keeps going on about LotFP being "reduced" to the weekly format?! Honestly, I think that's the best thing that HAS happened to LotFP!! 3 or 4 magazines a year with outdated content sucks!

Originally posted by jageorge72
He keeps going on about LotFP being "reduced" to the weekly format?! Honestly, I think that's the best thing that HAS happened to LotFP!! 3 or 4 magazines a year with outdated content sucks!

Now if I could make the 'weekly' not be '10 days' all the fargin time, I'd agree with you. heh. I enjoy this format a lot more myself... :)

yet another inteviewer that loves your work but doesn't subscribe

Yeah, yeah... I'll get to that one day. I'm a forgetful fuck.

What can I say? I like magazines better than newsletters. I only meant literally reduced in size, though. I didn't mean that it's a worse effort now, of course. I also meant it in that labels were sort of "reducing" him as far as disrespecting his hard work and treating him like shit. That pisses me off. Fuck those deadbeat assholes. Jim is a much less angry man than I! If I had supported a label by covering their bands and running their ads and they never paid a dime for their ad space I would promptly tell them to fuck off and stop sending me their records!