LotFP Site Updates!

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
Introducing feature with Moonlight Agony... POSTED!
Review of Artillery Hell's 2004 demo... POSTED!
Another preview for the upcoming LotFP print issue... POSTED!
T shirts have been ordered and the design is available for viewing and pre-order... that's POSTED on the Buy Stuff page!

... and we're sick of a shitty looking LotFP website! In the weeks to come, one way or the other, it will be revamped and it WILL look like a real website! No more will people with animated spinning .gif websites point and giggle at the LotFP website!

Go! Go! Go! Read! Discuss! Dance!

Jim LotFP said:
Introducing feature with Moonlight Agony... POSTED!
Review of Artillery Hell's 2004 demo... POSTED!
Another preview for the upcoming LotFP print issue... POSTED!
T shirts have been ordered and the design is available for viewing and pre-order... that's POSTED on the Buy Stuff page!

... and we're sick of a shitty looking LotFP website! In the weeks to come, one way or the other, it will be revamped and it WILL look like a real website! No more will people with animated spinning .gif websites point and giggle at the LotFP website!

Go! Go! Go! Read! Discuss! Dance!

So........ is LotFP back on track again?? You, my friend, are to blame for my serious decline in CD purchases over the last year!! :err:

jageorge72 said:
So........ is LotFP back on track again?? You, my friend, are to blame for my serious decline in CD purchases over the last year!! :err:

If "back on track" means printing again, then yes.

Not on any sort of regular schedule though, and I doubt it will help increase CD purchases. This issue, you see, is evil.

:D