Lots of Horn Finger Signs

I like how the pic of John Kerry shows him...not making the hand signal. WTF did they even put that pic up for? Oh, I get it. He's got both arms raised in a similar fashion. Probably because his alignment with Satan is so strong his fingers alone cannot fully express his depth of faith and servitude.

And to me it looks like what's his name standing there with Putin is just doing the old "hey, watch my middle fingers dissapear inside my jacket" trick. Devilish.

Amy Grant, I do truly feel bad for her. As soon as she set one toe outside of the christian circle she was shunned for life. So much for compasion and helping your fellow man from the so-called trappings of Satan. They are just as evil as those they throw stones at.

This is just one of the many reasons I've never trusted religion of any brand. Bunch of damn stupid monkeys.

Words, gestures, symbols and signals have no meaning other that what that person puts behind them. Besides, I don't remember seeing in the anywhere in the bible where it says "Thou shalt not raise thine pinky and thine forefinger in unison, thusly signaling thine power of spirit unto Satan."

Except for one thing Lord of Delusions, symbols play a huge role in societies such as Freemasons. Its all about symbols. Go to to a Masonic Temple and just look at all the tripped out symbols painted on the walls. Yeah, what I posted above is just for fun. But there are very powerful secret societies over the years that rely soley on symbols. Anton Levey's Church of Satan took the 2 fingers in the air sign quite seriously. Look at the symbols on the dollar bill. This country was founded on symbols.

Except for one thing Lord of Delusions, symbols play a huge role in societies such as Freemasons. Its all about symbols. Go to to a Masonic Temple and just look at all the tripped out symbols painted on the walls. Yeah, what I posted above is just for fun. But there are very powerful secret societies over the years that rely soley on symbols. Anton Levey's Church of Satan took the 2 fingers in the air sign quite seriously. Look at the symbols on the dollar bill. This country was founded on symbols.

Of course they do, I'm not disputing that. Maybe you mis-understood me. I meant that a particular symbol given means nothing more that the intent the person flashing or drawing puts behind it. Meaning the "devil horns" gesture may mean just that to one person putting them up, where as the same thing may be given as a "rock" or "metal" gesture because they don't know any better and they innocently think that is what it is, so that is their intent. Oddly enough I had this discussion this past weekend with a 12 yr old who had no idea the origin of the "devil horns" and simply believed it was the symbol for "metal". She really had no clue, so to her there was no satanic power behind it. It was just something people did when they were excited or rocking out.

To broaden my point, you could take any symbol in history, knowing exactly what its "universal" meaning is, do the exact opposite with it and change its perceived intent forever, or at least untill someone challenged it enough to reverse it again. Yes, it all does have meaning, but its not the same to everyone untill they are taught otherwise. Like my 12 yr old pseudo-relative who I'm sure now, thanks to me and my big mouth, has a drastically different view of things.

Oh yeah I agree with that. But political leaders are Satanists so they know what it means.

I was in Borders bookstore and just happened to walk by "Freemasonry for Dummies" and grabbed it for a second. I just opened to a random page, and on it was a picture of a pentagram explaining its symbolism in Freemasonry. Funny page to just flip to.