Loud

Sep 1, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
anyone watch this show on muchmusic? i was watching it last night and was wondering what the hell was going on. I mean sometimes it can be the coolest show, and then they turn around and play absolute crap.
Like last weekend they played Blind Gaurdian which was cool. This week, they played 'beleive in nothing' by Nevermore (great song :) ) and then they played Sentenced, 'killing me, killing you' which is also great.
Then they turned around and played Saliva for christ sake. and sometimes they play drowning pool and other shit too. i mean WTF. i dont think people who listen to sentenced or blind gaurdian or nevermore, are going to listen to saliva. that show needs to be slapped.

I watched it last night it was allright,I to dont see why they need to play shit like saliva thats on enough.Now they they have the channel called much loud which allso plays mallcore over and over.:mad:

Damn!!! it's the same shit at parties!!! They play crappy music the whole evening and then when they finally lay something good on (like early pantera) and the mosh is starting to come round, they just fuck it up by playing the smashing pumpkins right after it!!! I don't say the pumpkins are thát bad, but I never see them smashing anything!!:heh:

Originally posted by Soul Forlorn
I wish I could have back all the hours I've wasted watching Loud hoping for just one decent song!

I usually check the Loud Playlist to see if there's any videos that are worth watching... They have played a few good videos on occasions...

Originally posted by Human Life
I thought early Pantera was glam cock rock? :)

Yep!! and it still does it for me!! :D

(talking about cock rockers, what do you think about DT's very first singer? Hits high on the 'mmkay' list, not?)

Anders Friden or some other obscure person i cant recall?
Anders Friden its very good on high screams but his atempts to actually sing ( specially live ) are but a mockery of a singer...Then again its death metal so its no big deal

I watch Loud sometimes and usually don't see anything good. For a couple of weeks in a row, they did an Ozzfest special and played lots of crappy nu-metal bands. Occasionally they do play good videos. Now there is a Loud channel. It's supposed to play different styles and throw in some old school metal. When they first talked about the channel on Loud, they played some Judas Priest and Iron Maiden. It's supposed to have concerts and interviews and stuff as well. I think it'll be pretty cool to have. It can't be worse than M2 or the rest of them. :lol: We'll see...