Louder-Harder-Faster wrap-up

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
Hey guys,

Well, we returned late last night after another crazy weekend and
24 hours of driving in two days so, as you can imagine, we're exhausted!

Anyway, it was great to make it out to Croc Rocks in Allentown again
and to see a lot of friends we made last time come back out to support
us, you guys are awesome! :worship:

We only had 30 minutes and wanted to focus on new material so sorry
to the guys in front that wanted to hear The Power of You and Another
Life, we'll have to get you next time! :) We were able to cram in
Faith & Majesty, Edge of Forever and four brand new tracks and we
were certainly happy with the great reactions the new stuff received.

Thanks to Tammy Taylor and John from Vyagra for having us out, we
appreciate it and thanks to the rest of the Vyagra crew and venue
crew for taking good care of us! :headbang:

Seems oddly appropriate to have a sponsor called Vyagra for a festival called Louder, Harder, Faster...
Glad to hear it was a good time! Can't wait to hear more of the new stuff too...so get your asses in the studio and get it done! ;)

hey Chris we had an enjoyable talk, I enjoyed it too..sorry again for only catching the last tune...considering i came out to see you's and Jag Panzer...Chris Broderick's tone is amazing...ENGL Powerball MMmmmmm...hey did you notice he plays seven string guitars..(pun intended) good luck ..on the new tunes...and picking up a quality VII string...check into those Carvins and ESP's...

Jerich said:
hey Chris we had an enjoyable talk, I enjoyed it too..sorry again for only catching the last tune...considering i came out to see you's and Jag Panzer...Chris Broderick's tone is amazing...ENGL Powerball MMmmmmm...hey did you notice he plays seven string guitars..(pun intended) good luck ..on the new tunes...and picking up a quality VII string...check into those Carvins and ESP's...

hey man, good talking to you as well and sorry you missed the set! yeah, Broderick is indeed a monster, i'll have to check out the Powerball as well. thanks again and i'll be searching for my new seven string very soon.

best,
chris