Loudness U.S. Tour Dates Announced

jem777az

Bozzman
Sep 23, 2007
Peoria, AZ
I cannot believe that they are coming to AZ!!! I'm so excited, I haven't seen them since they opened for the Crue in 1985. And it's the night after the Symphony X / Nevermore show. :kickass:

From Blabbermouth:

Veteran Japanese metallers LOUDNESS have scheduled the following 30th-anniversary U.S. dates:

May 06 - The Boardwalk - Orangevale, CA
May 07 - Dante's - Portland, OR
May 08 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
May 10 - Avalon - Santa Clara, CA
May 11 - Key Club - Los Angeles, CA
May 12 - Club Red - Tempe, AZ
May 13 - Galaxy Concert Theatre - Santa Ana, CA
May 14 - 4th & B - San Diego, CA
May 15 - Cheyenne Saloon - Las Vegas, NV
May 17 - Summit Music Hall - Denver, CO
May 20 - Token Lounge - Westland, Michigan , US
May 21 - Reggie's Rock Club - Chicago, IL
May 22 - Beachland Ballroom - Cleveland, OH
May 23 - Mercy Lounge - Nashville, TN
May 26 - Samurai's - Oklahoma, OK
May 27 - Trees - Dallas, Texas, USA, TX
May 28 - BackStage Live - San Antonio, TX
May 29 - Warehouse Live-Ballroom - Houston, TX
Jun. 01 - B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York,
Jun. 03 - Jaxx - West Springfield, VA
Jun. 05 - Crazy Donkey - Farmingdale, NY

A brand new song from veteran Japanese metallers LOUDNESS entitled "The Eternal Soldiers" serves as the opening theme to "Mazinkaiser SKL", a Japanese OVA (original video animation) series and the 11th Mazinger series ever made based on Go Nagai's original works. The single, which features lyrics by Minoru Niihara and music by Akira Takasaki, was released in Japan on December 15, 2010. It is currently available for purchase at Amazon.co.jp.

"The Eternal Soldiers" single track listing:

01. The Eternal Soldiers
02. The Danger Zone
03. The Eternal Soldiers (instrumental)
04. The Danger Zone (instrumental)

LOUDNESS's latest album, "King Of Pain", was released in Japan on May 19, 2010 via Tokuma Japan Communications. The CD includes a 32-page booklet, a LOUDNESS original pick, and application card (valid only in Japan).

LOUDNESS released a CD+DVD set entitled "Live Loudest At The Budokan '91" on December 23, 2009 via Warner Music Japan. The album was recorded on May 31, 1991 in Tokyo, Japan and features Mike Vescera (OBSESSION, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) on vocals.

loudnessus.jpg

With everything that's going on in Japan right now, I apologize to anyone who might have seen this thread as insensitive. I was just excited to see one of my favorite bands finally coming to where I live. My thoughts and prayers are with Japan and the Japanese people.

With everything that's going on in Japan right now, I apologize to anyone who might have seen this thread as insensitive. I was just excited to see one of my favorite bands finally coming to where I live. My thoughts and prayers are with Japan and the Japanese people.

How could that possibly be insensitive?

Anyway, I'm psyched for this tour as well. I'll be at the Jaxx show.

Yeah if anything, I'm stoked people are getting on with their lives and doin' they thang! It was a horrible situation and it will take them a long time to fully recover, but dwelling on all the shitty aspects of life (and there are a LOT of them) for too long isn't getting anyone anywhere.

Well when I was posting I was watching the news on CNN about the whole tragedy. After I made my first post and I had time to think about it I thought maybe I came across as insensitive since Loudness are from Japan. If I didn't then that's great, but I wanted to clarify either way.

You should get your tickets from meeeeee. :D:D:D

My band will be donating all of the money we make on tickets to the tsunami relief. This would be a good time to support Japanese metal..

Yeah if anything, I'm stoked people are getting on with their lives and doin' they thang! It was a horrible situation and it will take them a long time to fully recover, but dwelling on all the shitty aspects of life (and there are a LOT of them) for too long isn't getting anyone anywhere.

So I'm posting in this thread again to clarify on this now that the situation has gotten way scarier since last week. If anything, if I was Loudness (or anyone in Japan right now), I'd gtfo out of there asap. :(

It is tragic in Japan right now...and it's spiraling even more downward. But, the Japaneses people are resilent as history has proven. Hearts and minds out to them.

I'm wondering how if Loudness will continue with the plans for this tour? I know I would like to see them.

Looks like me and a few other peeps from Utah are going to try and drive down to Las Vegas to catch this one!

...but why on earth the Cheyenne Saloon!? :bah:
I'm sure they won't hit the stage until well after 1:00 or 2:00am... Vegas is strange like that, and the Cheyenne Saloon does that everytime they have nationals. Complete disaster when you have to check out of your room by 11:00 - no time to let the hang over wear off before hitting the road. :cry:

Oh Well, I guess I'll leave in the late afternoon, it's only 6 hours and I'm sure to get there in time to check in, play some video poker at the bar, and catch ALL the bands on the bill. :tickled:

Jaxx is only a 4.5 hour drive from Greensboro. I've made that trip more than a few times.

Are you suggesting that i travel to a show?? Thats ridiculous! [/sarcasm, humor,etc]

Possibility. and my grandma does live up in Virginia beach so I'd probably have a place to stay. My parents actually do that a lot cause of that reason so yeah.