07. Shadows of War
08. Get Away
09. Black Star Oblivion
10. The King of Pain
11. Crazy Doctor
-------------------------
12. Let It Go
13. S.D.I.

That's the exact setlist they played here in AZ last night. Amazing show! I highly recommend checking them out. You will not be disappointed.

Saw them at The Galaxy last night and the kicked ass !!!!! Haven't really listened to them since the 80s but was blown away by their energy. Highly recommend ....

I've got Thunder in the East and enjoy it. What would be a good album to get next?

Disillusion is my personal favorite. It's the one released prior to Thunder In The East. After TITE they got a little too 80's hair metal sounding, not bad by any means but not as great as their first 5 albums IMO.

I saw them in Chicago on Saturday... I have been a fan of the band since 1983... have to say I was a little disappointed. Minoru seems to have left his voice in Japan. He was very raspy and had no power what so ever. On the other hand, Akira flat out ripped his guitar to shreds... this guy is so under recognized in my opinion... it was worth it to see him play guitar again. Just wondering if Minoru was having an off night or if he has just lost his voice over the years... the few live videos I checked out on Youtube suggest the latter...

Minoru isn't the same singer he once was 25-30 years ago, but who is? He can't sing in the higher register like he used to. Have you heard any of the newer stuff? Most of it is tuned down which makes it more comfortable to sing in that range. Scorpions, Priest, Maiden, Kiss and others have all tuned down to accommodate the singer. Considering the setlist for the current tour is mostly old stuff played in standard tuning, it doesn't surprise me that he would struggle. Still a great show either way. Like you said Akira is worth the price of admission alone.

I saw them in Chicago on Saturday... I have been a fan of the band since 1983... have to say I was a little disappointed. Minoru seems to have left his voice in Japan. He was very raspy and had no power what so ever. On the other hand, Akira flat out ripped his guitar to shreds... this guy is so under recognized in my opinion... it was worth it to see him play guitar again. Just wondering if Minoru was having an off night or if he has just lost his voice over the years... the few live videos I checked out on Youtube suggest the latter...

He definitely doesn't sound like he used to. The newer Loudness material fits his current voice a lot more than the older stuff. I saw them on the last tour a few years ago for the first time, and while hearing the older songs wasn't quite what I'd hoped for they still put on a killer show.

Going to see them in NY in two weeks. About how long did they play? How was the set list?

Going to see them in NY in two weeks. About how long did they play? How was the set list?

If I remember correctly they played about 80 minutes or so.

This has pretty much been the setlist, they've been throwing in We Could Be Together on a few dates in place of Heavy Chains.

01. Fire of Spirit
02. Hit the Rails
03. Crazy Nights
04. Heavy Chains
05. In the Mirror
06. Never Change Your Mind
07. Shadows of War
08. Get Away
09. Black Star Oblivion
10. The King of Pain
11. Crazy Doctor
-------------------------
12. Let It Go
13. S.D.I.

Saw them in Minneapolis last week and it was great! High-energy, everyone was spot on, and the crowd was more into it than I've seen in a long time! I highly recommend catching this tour in your area if it's not too late.

The show was cancelled hours before the show. Apparently there was a death (I have no info if it was a band or crew family member) while in-route to Nashville as Cleveland was the night before and it went off without a hitch.

As far as I know, the show this Friday at Jaxx is still on. I hope so, anyways. I've waited a long time to finally see Loudness.

Ackk!! A death on the road?? x_x That really sucks.. poor guys. I'm so pumped for Friday, though! As usual, if anyone else plans on attending that show, let me know! It's cheaper to get tickets from me than at the door. :D

Totally amazing show Saturday night in Poughkeepsie NY, pretty decent (and VERY enthusiastic) crowd too. Even my wife, who is not the biggest metal fan, thought they put on a great show. Second time seeing them, and second time being blown away.

They were video taping for a DVD too, so that's something to look forward to; hopefully it will actually get a USA release.