love, girls, boys, bits and bobs

siderea said:
goodmorning loona :) did you sleep well?

just tried, but than I failed :(
think I go and try again...
life ist't trying in my opinion, this is the thing I cannot understand, but that's abnormal what I do (or I don't do) about staying awake :( :(

wondering how can you call these things 'projects' or think this way like it was something meaning almost nothing
I know I must be the one who's wrong cause I face it everyday but that doesn't mean I want to change my statement... in my opinion life is not about trying, but searching for THE one, and not another one
okay, that's something or someone else now talking from me, but as I lost someone it is like I have air or what in me and I cannot do a thing I loved before since that and everyday as I think I get better there's just something that pushes me back and...
it was promised with much other things that never will I feel pain again in my life and...
here you see how a promise counts...
and sometimes I wish I could just go on and forget but dam I just don't want to, and never will I be able to, because I've been made the one I always wanted to and this is what I won't get back...
...and I still believe in all of those he said... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, sorry for all these... just forget it...
good night to all and sorry for f@wking up your mind :(

hej loona, i was just going along with the word project, because i found it a funny word for perhaps a more complicated thing. i like it to make perhaps 'painful' things a bit ridiculous by using a funny word for it, or if i hear one, to use it extra.
i guess an anathema forum is quite the right spot for broken hearted/hurted people, well, we all know the lyrics. i hope it'll gets better for you too as time goes bye...
we send you love and i hope you can find some sleep, you're surely not the only one who has sleepless nights these days!

Loona said:
wondering how can you call these things 'projects' or think this way like it was something meaning almost nothing
I know I must be the one who's wrong cause I face it everyday but that doesn't mean I want to change my statement... in my opinion life is not about trying, but searching for THE one, and not another one
okay, that's something or someone else now talking from me, but as I lost someone it is like I have air or what in me and I cannot do a thing I loved before since that and everyday as I think I get better there's just something that pushes me back and...
it was promised with much other things that never will I feel pain again in my life and...
here you see how a promise counts...
and sometimes I wish I could just go on and forget but dam I just don't want to, and never will I be able to, because I've been made the one I always wanted to and this is what I won't get back...
...and I still believe in all of those he said... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, sorry for all these... just forget it...
good night to all and sorry for f@wking up your mind :(

Using the word "project" doesn't mean he's not my hero :D

People are different, Loona, you're also younger than I, when I was in my teens I was moving between thoughts like "I'd die for Him" and "I'd die a virgin", but things change even if you think now you'll always stay the same.

And life is about trying and searching, yes, why would it be mutually exclusive? But it's not enough to search, you gotta try, or else at the age of 80 you'll just feel you haven't done a fucking thing in your life. It's just too bad I realized this too late.

And maybe it's also too hard to realize you just can't die for Him. I myself don't believe that you gotta search for the ONE. You gotta search for the one you love and who loves you. And there may be several ones. God bless those lucky ones who can find one with whom they're in love for a lifetime. I envy them, and I could love someone till I die. But I haven't found the one who'd allow me to do this.