love, girls, boys, bits and bobs

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
so, im interested to know how everyones love, girls, boys, bits and bobs situations are. who is your love project at the moment? do you have anyone in mind? are you working on someone? if so are you getting anywhere? tell me tell me because im nosy and have no life. much appreciated. blackeyed *mwha*

My present project is the manliest I've ever had, so I'm most gladderer about it :)

Strange, it's something like a present you've stopped craving for, and when you finally get it, it's all the more surprising and unexpectedly nice. :Spin:

i don't have a love project at the moment as i don't know of anyone who could be involved with it. but i don't really care either. freeeedoooooom!
and well perhaps i recently had a bit too much of them :D

Dhatura said:
There's always some project of course, or the recovery from a failed one :D

Don't you find it tiresome? I mean, to recover.

yes, but its easier when u have someone understanding near u who helps u (I know it sounds cheesy, but its just the way I felt it) :)

anyway, I have a "project" ... if u wanna call it project then do, I rather call it boyfriend :) since may and its nice :hotjump:

anyway, I guess if there wasnt a certain person (well, maybe even 2 persons who opened my eyes) and then my bf now I would still stick together with my ex and be unhappy.... or at least it would have taken more time for me to realise that this isnt the way it should be...

Dhatura said:
My present project is the manliest I've ever had, so I'm most gladderer about it :)

does that involve REAL chesthair?
is a manly project more easy than a slightly less manly project? i wonder myself if i should get a manly project, but i'm not sure if i can deal with it :erk:

DragonLady1 said:
anyway, I guess if there wasnt a certain person (well, maybe even 2 persons who opened my eyes) and then my bf now I would still stick together with my ex and be unhappy.... or at least it would have taken more time for me to realise that this isnt the way it should be...

The certain person who opened my eyes last time was myself, and that was fucking painful. But things work out with time, it's so strange, and I'm glad about it now.

siderea said:
does that involve REAL chesthair?
is a manly project more easy than a slightly less manly project? i wonder myself if i should get a manly project, but i'm not sure if i can deal with it :erk:

Hm, not tons of it but yeah, a little bit more chesthair than an unmanly project would involve.

Besides chesthair, it's easier, and it makes me think, too. Well, I don't have much basis for comparison either, and maybe I bring all the different aspects under the same umbrella and term them as "manly" for the sake of convenience or simplicity. But definitely, it's much more comfortable to accept someone's stronger than me than always feel the need to fight. I can be weak and I don't mind that. Maybe I'm just too old :D