Lp or cd

Gdc

Darkness.Eternal.Suffer
Jun 23, 2001
www.gdcelewijt.easynet.be
What do you prefer?

I prefer cd but I like the sound of an lp if it´s not damaged! :D
A negative point about a cd is that you can´t explore the artwork as good,many details are lost.

you put a wore-down lp called "hail to england" by Manowar on the player. You put on the b-side, go to 3rd song, which is called "Bridge of Death". Yu will hear, the knispering fires of hell, the agony of the fallen one, his soldiers of hell, the eternal wrath of Lucifer. And you don't hear that on a cd.

Artwork is only a bonus. :)

LP definitely
I love those BIG black round things : ))
when they are purple (like VBE's "written in waters") i love them even more.... ;)

if you take care of your vinyls you can have a beautiful and clear sound,too....maybe not crystal-clear as with a CD,but still clear sound......
but even those little scratches are so cool......I love their sound...

as for the artwork matter,it's far nicer on vinyl .....

ah,sad there are not so many albums coming out on vinyl lately,but hopefully there are some cool limited Cd editions around.....

Well, Melancholia I´ve heard that they gonna release more Lp´s in the future. At Nuclear Blast records you can find many Lp´s and picture Lp´s.

Gdc.....Oh,i hope they will...
Indeed nuclear blast is my vinyl-heaven ;)
especially because i can order Lps,which i can't find in the shops here.. (like the vinyl releases of the first 3 Opeth albums :D )

I don't like picture vinyls that much.....their sound is usually worse than that on pure vinyls and usually you don't get lyrics,photos etc...