LTD MH 400 NT problem

blags

Apr 15, 2008
I recently bought a LTD MH 400 NT.I bought it brand new with EMG`s 81/85 in it.It sounds great.It took me a while to get used to string gauge 10`s and i have played 9`s all my life(wussy I know:oops:)
The only problem with it is that i hear some kind of sound in neck pickup area or maybe a little above it in the neck I`m not sure.It sounds like "klank" or "klang" and it appears mostly when i`m getting the guitar out of case and puting it back..
The guy from the store i bought it told me something about dual truss rods and that maybe they are touching each other(i`m a noob to guitar setup and stuff considering it except the strings change).He tried to do something with adjusting it and it was gone for a day but it appeared again.So I`m taking it back to the store tomorrow.I have an option to change it for MH 400 but i`m not sure about the quality of floyd rose in it,and there is just to much job around it(yes I`m lazy:erk:)
Does anyone have a clue what could be causing this?

the licensed floyd roses in the MH400s are ok, occasionally a bit squiffy with really heavy strings but with 9s or tens, i doubt you'd ever have any problems with it