LUCID DREAM ripoffs!!!!!! aka "AASSHOLESSSSSSFHDSFSF"

coelacanth_M

human plant/container
Oct 17, 2003
Boston, MA
www.myspace.com
OKAY WHAT THE FUCK?

i had a lucid dream last night, where i was completely aware that i was dreaming and had full control over my environment, BUT! IT WAS IN FUCKING BLACK AND WHITE. furthermore, i kept thinking that i didn't have my contact lenses in so everything was BLURRY and sort of distintigrating-looking. that's not all. i didn't even have control over my environment and was just sort of floating in this weird limbo-building with all these (black and white) doors. everything was very confusing and kept disappearing and reappearing all blurrily and i was trying to concentrate so hard on making awesome shit happen, but it just wasn't working! i woke up with a total headache?

YES, I HAD A FUCKING 2400 BAUD LUCID DREAM.
WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!!

i was so gypped! so gypped!
ASSHOLES! :(
(the lucid dream-making people are assholes, not you.)

...i was completely aware that i was dreaming and had full control over my environment, ...that's not all. i didn't even have control over my environment...

I always wondered what it'd be like to take, say, an acid trip without your contacts in. Would the visuals be more intense? Would your brain hurt from the compounded confusion?

"i was so gypped! so gypped!"

RACIST!!

No but seriously. That is quite lame. As for the acid trip without contacts. Try it and find out. Unfortunately my eyes are in quite good shape. I say unfortunately because I LOVE glasses on people.

Brandon