Lucid Dreaming, please read its very cool.

Wolfman Von Jones

The trouble with you
Dec 6, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
Have any of you heard of or have pratice Lucid Dreaming? Its were over time you learn to control your dreams, I did it for the first time last night, and it is better than any drug or alcohol I have ever had. I started dreaming about my house, I looked down at my hands and thought this is a dream, I can do whatever I want, so I flew around the world, and it was awesome. I really suggest everyone atlest checks it out, heres the link.

www.xs4all.nl/~pasquale/TTM/1/index.html

Enjoy.:D

Thanks. I've many time realized in a dream that it's a dream, I can do whatever want. But still I couldn't have done anything, I've been too scared and thought it's all real and so on. So this will be useful..

*gone to study about lucid dreaming*

hrm.....thats pretty cool....guess i never realized it had a name, but thats what I've been doin in my dreams for about 4 years now..... all started with a dream where i fell out of a plane....got pissed off about having that dream so many times that i figured i'd try somethin wacky....pulled the ripcord to a parachute, and surprisingly it worked......

if the steps the site give you work, then i highly recommend it....some pretty damn cool fun....

Greetings...

My teacher (a mexican toltecbrujo) is learning me the secrets of their culture, which also includes the "dreaming"... The lucid dreaming is about to get awared of dreaming attention, and build up energy to the "dreaming body", an astral body you can travel with psysical.. It means you can be two places at the same time... You can travel into other worlds and around this entire planet immediately. The practice is long and hard, but if anyone is interested; look for a workshop, or read the fantastic works of Carlos Castaneda´s "The teachings Of Don Juan"...

Believe or not, I´ve seen it right in front of me...

"A sorcerer do not wait for the world to change; the sorcerer changes the world"

Insanity's Crescendo
Dreamlore Degenerate
Hedon
Punish My Heaven
Silence, and the Firmament Withdrew
The Wonders at Your Feet
Scythe, Rage and Roses
Of Melancholy Burning
Zodijackyl Light
The Sun Fired Blanks
Lethe
The Mind's Eye