Lucky Strike

No, I don't smoke. But today somebody asked me for Lucky Strikes and I had to think of COB. Strange...

Why did you have to ask that question today???

Well.. just crossed my mind! It _could_ be the fact that Alexi mentions Lucky Strike everywhere.

Who cares?
Maybe no one.. but then again.. do you really care about CoB toothbrush or "if cliff burton was alive and playing in CoB" then? If you don't care.. dont bother spam in this thread.

Juas. I care about Laiho. But.... why lucky strike should remember me to COB? thats stupid, dont you think so??? Hmmm.... maybe I would think "hmmm. its the favourite tabac of my idol" but.... ejem....

BTW, what is for you "everywhere" ????? Cause.... apart from interviews.... I didnt see this....

it was just a funny thing.. like.. "Oh.. they sell Luck Strike (bodom *hehe*)". You dont smoke, so i dont blame you if you dont find this interesing. The thing is that i would never noticed that Lucky Strike even exists if it weren't caus of bodom. Great commercial, acctually :) That WHY i think of Bodom when i see lucky strike.

"why lucky strike should remember me to COB? thats stupid, dont you think so???"

i never said it did. i just asked you (and all of the others here) IF so was the case.

"what is for you "everywhere" ????? Cause.... apart from interviews.... I didnt see this...."

everything i know bout him comes from interviews and the bios at this page. Never met him in person, so yes.. everywhere.. for me.

Can we end this fucking meningless jabbin now?

i dont smoke either, way to fuckin expensive now, its like 40$ a carton, but my neighbor showed my dad a site to get his cigs for 15 a carton. but still im not gonna smoke.