Bodom Smokers

Mammoth said:
This thread makes me want to leave this board! :(

why? Its just someone noticed, chill out.

I used to smoke, but i quit when i couldnt afford it anymore. But yea, i agree, weed kicks ass and is so much better than cigarettes. and noone has ever died from weed so it cant kill you :)

spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
I agree with rasmus this thread is fucking sick! come on its practically stalking ..

omg, its CoB fans who want to be informed about their favorite band. This is whaty fans do, just stfu, i think its rather interesting to know that they smoke. Yea, and its practically not stalking at all. omg i smoke weed, you fucking stalker :OMG:

ahh, yeah, sometimes the questions do get a little nuts here...

but since we are talkign smokes, I am a handrolling person myself. Been doing it for awhile; it's much cheaper and I can control the strength. A bad day? No filter and load it up! A normal smoke? Normal amount of tobacco and a filter. I plan on bringing rolling stuff overseas with me to save cash. And i got used to it; tho i still smoke packs now and again when i have the cash.

pallarandersvisa said:
i think in a 30 minute conversation, he must have smoked half the pack
Dude, that's almost impossible. Unless he left like 1/3 of every cigarette. If I smoke a cigarette, it's like 4-5minutes.

slaesh said:
Gryphon: Tell him to record an instructional guitarvideo and not to wait 2-3 yrs between every record with COB and to QUIT SINERGY!

:OMG: please no!

:ill:

One time I was smoking luckies somewhere and an stupid cob-fanboy came to me and said; "Hey, your pretty cool because you smoke luckies just like Alexi!" This made me feel so fucking stupid. And I didn't even knew what he smokes/or the band smokes AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE either.

BTW; Anyone know what brand/type underpants alexi wears when he's on stage?

\m/Jason\m/ said:
BTW; Anyone know what brand/type underpants alexi wears when he's on stage?
It's pretty known that he always wears Calvin Klein boxershorts on stage.

437493.jpg

I am handrollig at the moment (festival-smoke) Van Nelle Export (Dutch pretty heavy shit) With 15 mg tar + 1.8 mg Nicotine to Luckies 10mg tar + 0.8 Nicotine.....sharp and dry, I love that shit.

spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
musical instrument information yes! this can be intresting! BUT If you find knowing what type of smokes Alexi likes intresting , you have problems...
Dude, I dont believe I agree with you again!
Some people need a fucking life.

"Originally Posted by pallarandersvisa
i think in a 30 minute conversation, he must have smoked half the pack
Dude, that's almost impossible. Unless he left like 1/3 of every cigarette. If I smoke a cigarette, it's like 4-5minutes."

dude its an exaggeration meaning that he smoked 1 after another, almost non stop

I mean equipment; cool, some favorite bands; cool, some other stuff however-yeah, gettin' a little too in there. Ciggs are like one of those things someone might mention to someone if they're hanging out (like "hey dude, what kinda smokes you like anyway?) but on a board? dunno about that.

EternalMetal said:
you know, cigarettes are actually bad for you. Someone told me that it can kill you, and this is a reliable source so i believe them.

HOLY SHIT.......REALLY!!!!!!!? LMFAO nothin gets past u does it?:Smug: I'd like to meet the half twit fucktard that said they were "good for you" just so I could kick his nutz through his rectal cavity.

Zarok666 said:
It's pretty known that he always wears Calvin Klein boxershorts on stage.

437493.jpg

What the fuck......................:confused: Are we gonna have to start another fag bashing thread? Keep the twig tappin off the fuckin boards. Why in the fuck would someone give a shit what he wears under there unless they wanna beat off to the answer.