LUFTPOST!!!

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
Shipped from Berlin on Friday and received on Monday in NY! :kickass: ... snowstorm and all ..

Will have some food and document the opening of zee package!!!
Danke Maren ... this really made my day! :wave:

hahahah ... had some good laughs with this. Candies galore ... with MINI in the names ... hehehe ... chocolates and some cocoa balls :kickass:

a Chinese takeout menu ... in GERMAN! this I have to study more ... hahahah

assorted emo band postcards ... I think Maren is trying to make me like them :loco: ... some stickers that will end up on my fridge. ... burger coupons to last a month at least ...

and the best ... a SPEEDO Swimming cap ... YESSSS!!!! ... now I am complete. :loco: I knew something like that was coming ... and I have a feeling that Andrew will send the bottom ... [shakes fist]

and a cool personal note with a cool pics of the German babes :kickass:

this is super cool ... :kickass: ...
will go over all with a fine tooth comb later ... I am sure there are some subtleties i am missing

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

now devouring an Asbach Urault chocolate ... wowaweewa ... there is some serious booze in it :kickass:

HAHAHAHHAHAA!

But I'm headed to the post office now. Yours, Max's packages are oging out, and Maren's heavy ass box.

I'm afraid mine isn't as cool as Maren's.

packages away. up to 4 weeks for yours, lurch and max. 6-8 for Maren's. Cost more to ship hers than the entirety of buying and shipping Lurch's and Max's combined. And Air mail would have been 50 bucks!!!

haha. And yes, the post office outlets in shopper's drug marts are open until 9.