some Negura news ... for those in Deutschland especially

lurch70 said:
I like this warm lighting that seems to be consistent throughout venues and bars in Germany.
Too bad there was no decent light on stage though, just this one yellow spotlight. :bah: But what more can you expect from a tiny place like that. The stage was even too small for all the musicians to fit.

lurch70 said:
you should send those pics to the band, I am sure they will post it on their site
Cheers, just tried to send over a file with some pics, but both .rar as well as .zip attachments are not accepted it seems. The mails got returned... Remote host said: 552 5.7.0 Illegal Attachment

Those pictures are awesome in the full sense of the word.

do you think you could post a larger version of that first one please? I'd like to make a desktop wallpaper out of it :)

snow2fall said:
Too bad there was no decent light on stage though, just this one yellow spotlight. :bah: But what more can you expect from a tiny place like that. The stage was even too small for all the musicians to fit.

Cheers, just tried to send over a file with some pics, but both .rar as well as .zip attachments are not accepted it seems. The mails got returned... Remote host said: 552 5.7.0 Illegal Attachment

that place looked like they did not even turn the house lights off while the band played ... did they play in the coffee house from Friends? :loco:

RE: pics ... send Gabriel AKA Negru an email first to the same address and ask him where and how to send them

snow2fall said:
@Marten: It was nice to meet you! Hope you had a safe trip home. Thanks again for the CDs. Gonna give them a spin now. :)

HI Maren, as i said, thank you and give a shout which songs bewitched you!

...it was great and typically Berlin, may be only 30 folks there by 3.5 mio other dudes around...sad, but that was our luck...Knaack was full with abstruse dancing and some beer more :Smug: ...